Rubber Lined Pipe
- Color Gray
- Thickness 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
- Feature Long Lasting
- Product Type Rubber Lined Pipe
- Hardness 5-15MM
- Length 1.0-2.0 Meter (m)
- Supply Ability : 10 Square Meter Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 100 Square Meter
- 5000.00 INR/Piece
- 1.0-2.0 Meter (m)
- Rubber Lined Pipe
- 5-10 Millimeter (mm)
- Long Lasting
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 10 Square Meter Per Day
- 1 Week
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India, Telangana, Lakshadweep, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, South India, Nagaland, Chandigarh, Tripura, Odisha, Sikkim, Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh, Kerala, Goa, Karnataka, Meghalaya, Andhra Pradesh, North India, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Daman and Diu, Pondicherry, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Manipur, Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Maharashtra, , Mizoram, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, West India, Haryana, Assam, Jammu and Kashmir, West Bengal, Central India, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, East India
The Rubber Lined Pipe is used to transport Abrasive Slurry solutions, Corrosive Chemicals, and many other liquids from one place to another. With the proper rubber pipe lining, a pipe can withstand years of abrasive and corrosive service conditions. Rubber compounds are engineered for chemical resistance to protect your pipe from the effects of acids and oxidizing agents. It can significantly increase its wear life as it is highly resistant to both fine and abrasive materials. Rubber Lined Pipe is very efficient.
MSRL PIPES & FITTINGS - FABRICATION, HYDRO TESTING, RUBBER LINING SERVICES
Q: What is a rubber-lined pipe?
A: Rubber-lined pipe is a pipe with an inner lining made of rubber, which serves as a protective layer against corrosion, abrasion, or chemical attack.
Q: Why use rubber-lined pipes?
A: Rubber-lined pipes are used in various industrial applications where the fluid being conveyed is highly corrosive or abrasive. The rubber lining provides excellent resistance to these substances, extending the lifespan of the pipe.
Q: What is the life expectancy of a rubber-lined pipe?
A: The life expectancy of a rubber-lined pipe depends on several factors, including the type of rubber used, the thickness of the lining, and the chemical properties of the fluid being conveyed. In general, a well-maintained rubber-lined pipe can last up to 20 years or more.
Q: What types of rubber are used for lining pipes?
A: Different types of rubber are used for lining pipes, including neoprene, natural rubber, and EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer). The type of rubber used depends on the specific requirements of the application, such as the chemical properties of the fluid being conveyed and the temperature range.
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.